Salem, Oregon, Divorce & Child Support Attorney
Oregon Custody Modification Lawyer
At the Law Office of Gordon L. Dick we know that working through the transitions of life can be challenging. Whether you are unexpectedly facing divorce, working through a custody battle or fighting for spousal support, we can help. We take the time to understand our clients concerns, so we can offer the personalized tailored solutions you need. We offer clients legal counsel in a variety of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We work with clients to resolve their marital concerns without going to court. Whether you are filing divorce or were unexpectedly served divorce papers, we can help you work through each step of the legal process.
- Custody and parenting time: Whether you are wondering if you should ask for joint custody, are unsure how to introduce a new significant other to your children, or are unsure about what your should or should not be doing while your divorce is pending, we can help. We offer parents the legal counsel they need during difficult parenting transitions.
- Spousal and child support: We work with clients to help them understand their financial rights and obligations after a divorce.
- Relocation and move-away parents: If your child’s other parent wants to move out-of-state with your child, it is important to understand your parental rights.
- Modifications: If your situation has changed significantly since your child custody or support arrangements were established, we can help you modify your child custody, child support or spousal support agreements.
- Premarital agreements: Although it may not seem romantic to talk about divorce before you get married, it can help protect your rights if the situation arises. We draft and review premarital agreements.
- Business valuations: During a divorce, it is important to have an accurate valuation of all assets, including your family business. We work with clients to assess the value of the family business with a variety of options to valued your business.
- Third party rights: We work with grandparents, aunts, uncles and other adults to award custody or visitation rights to relatives after divorce or other family law matters.
- Domestic partnerships: If you live with a person to whom you are not married, we can help you draft the necessary paperwork to help ensure your legal rights are protected if either of you dies or becomes incapacitated. We are here to help same-sex domestic partnerships.
We know that the legal process can be emotionally draining and stressful to work through. When clients contact our firm, we partner with them to help them transition through life’s situations. Schedule your initial consultation with our Salem, Oregon, divorce and child custody attorney. Our firm can be reached online or by calling 503-980-4278.